Rugged design withstands demanding environments suitable for Petroleum- and synthetic-based oils.
NOTE: Not recommended for use with anti-freeze or windshield washer fluid.
Typically used by Automotive and heavy-duty dealerships, Mining, Service and fast lube centers, Fleet service facilities, In-plant and Lube trucks.
- Reset capable for periodic dispense history information and locking trigger for hands-free operation.
- High-flow capability provides up to 12 gpm (45 lpm).
- Screw-tight nozzle for positive shut off.
- Ball bearing swivel for ease of use.
- Maximum Recommended Flow Rate: 12 gpm (45.4 lpm)
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 1500 psi (105 bar)
- Operating Temperature Range: -4-130º F (-20-55º C)
- Storage Temperature Range: -40-140º F (-40-60º C)
- Inlet: 1/2 npt and 3/4 npt
- Outlet: 1/2 npt
- Wetted Parts: Aluminum, SST, CS, acetal, nitrile rubber, Geolast
- Instruction Manual: 308642
|Bare Valves with Locking Trigger (no meter or extension)|
|238647||Inline flow through with 1/2 npt(f) swivel inlet and outlet.|
|238646||Inline flow through 3/4 npt(f) swivel inlet; 1/2 npt(f) outlet.|
|EM12 Electronic Meters with 3/4 in npt(f) swivel inlet|
|238636||U.S. measure, rigid extension.|
|238637||U.S. measure, flexible extension.|
|238638||Metric measure, rigid extension.|
|238639||Metric measure, flexible extension.|
|EM12 Electronic Meters with 1/2 in npt(f) swivel inlet|
|238640||U.S. measure, rigid extension.|
|238641||U.S. measure, flexible extension.|
|238642||Metric measure, rigid extension.|
|238643||Metric measure, flexible extension.|
|185416||Filter 40 mesh stainless steel.|
|238400||Automatic nozzle 1/2 npt(f) with 1 in diameter tip.|
|223920||High flow twist lock nozzle, 1/2 npt(f) with 1 in diameter tip.|
|235901||Metric Electronic Control Replacement .|
|235878||U.S. Electronic Control Replacement.|
|Color-coded Impact Guards for Electronic Meters|