A robust frame, hose length and size are important, but the spring, latch and swivel are really the core of a hose reel. Our new spring design makes it easy to pull down–especially those last 10 feet, and a spring latch that retracts the hose so you don’t have to fight to get it to operate. Plus, a durable full-flow swivel to maximize material flow with minimal pressure drop.
- Dual Pedestal Frame.
- Metal Spool.
- Rugged, Indoor and Outdoor Use.
- Narrow Footprint.
- Sealed Springs.
- In-Field Spring Adjustment.
- Non-Sparking Ratchet.
- Seale Roller Bearings.
- Long-life spring extends and retracts with constant force to reduce user fatigue.
- Full-Flow Swivel maximize material flow with minimal pressure drop.
- Baked-on enamel finish protects reel from corrosion for longer life – available in six colors.
- Larger Hose Capacity with Smaller Profile.
- Compact pedestal and spool fits into tight spaces and can accommodate.
- 35-65 foot (10-20 meters) hose capacity for a wide variety of applications
- Improved Latch Design.
- No more frustrating lock-out at full hose extension.
- Increase or decrease spring tension while reel is pressurized with fluid.