Priming piston pump in combination with the appropriate feeding technology provides positive pump feeding, even with viscous and/or tacky greases. Designed to dispense medium pressure, low to medium volume grease, up to NLGI #0. Typically used by Automotive dealerships, Heavy-duty dealerships, Fast lube and service centers, Fleet service facilities, Lube trucks, Mining and In-plant.
- Continuous-Duty Flow Rate: 0.7 gpm
- Maximum Fluid Pressure: 2700 psi (186 bar)
- Air Motor Effective Diameter: 3 in (7.6 cm)
- Operating Range: 40-180 psi (2.8-12.5 bar)
- Approximate Air Use: 17 cfm@ 100 psi (7 bar)
- Wetted Materials: CS, AL, Leather, PTFE, Rubber
- Air Inlet Port Size: 3/8 in npt(f)
- Material Inlet: 1 in npt(f) Straight Inlet
- Material Outlet: 1/4 in npt(f)
- Line Length‡: Up to 250 ft (76.2 m)
- Dispense Points: 1 to 2
- Annual Usage: Up to 10,000 lb (4,535 kg)
- Non-corrosive air motor design for long life.
- Double-acting pump ensures smooth fluid flow.
- Robust grease inlet cage withstands the most abusive handling.
|206405||35 lb (16 kg) Grease Pump – 15:1|
|206699||120 lb (55 kg) Grease Pump – 15:1|
|206700||400 lb (180 kg) Grease Pump – 15:1|